Welcome to ‘Now it’s Crystal Clear’ series! Today’s topic is all about Celestite [also known as Celestine].
The name Celestite comes from the Latin word for heavenly — and looking at this clear blue crystal, it sure is fitting!
Most commonly in Brazil and Madagascar — but can be found in locations worldwide — this crystal inspires deep relaxation, peace and joy. It’s also said to relieve stress, anxiety and clear your overburdened mind when times are tough.
The meaning of Celestite is that it’s a teacher for the New Age, bringing a restored sense of trust in the infinite wisdom of the universe.
It’s the ideal crystal to have in your home — especially in your bedroom to bring tranquility and harmonious energies to encourage a restful sleep. [**]
Here are some tips for using your celestite piece:
- Put under your pillow to encourage healthy dreaming/dream recall and dispel nightmares. This can also help resolve anxiety and heal insomnia.
- Place nearby to boost your creative expression and help promote your natural abilities to achieve success.
- Keep around you to assist with detoxing your mind of stress, worry and despair.
- Place on your desk to increase your ability to use reason and think rationally.
- Meditate with your celestite crystal to bring you closer to the angelic and celestial realms.
- Wear a piece near your throat chakra for when you want help with public speaking and for help with knowing the right words to say at the right time. [***]
[All photos and information are linked/credited to the original authors and sources unless otherwise stated].